Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Introducing My Bead Soup Blog Party Bead Hoarders Edition Partner!

                                                No automatic alt text available.
I have a new partner due to unforseen circumstances.  I hope one day to be paired with Brenda
Sigafoos again!  My Brand Spanking New Partner is Arlene Dean!  I am sure that we will have
fun with the swap!

                           I would like to introduce my partner, Brenda Sigafoos.  I have no
                    idea what she will be sending because I don't know her and we have
                yet to exchange any clues about ourselves.  So from one bead hoarder
           to another I can't wait to see what Brenda sends me!

3 comments:

  1. You made lovely jewelry with your swap beads. It is fun to see what everyone comes up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starbursts, a Disney princess -- you make me want to go to the movies :-)

    The Disney princess necklace calls to me a little more strongly than the other pieces, but they are all gorgeous! What a great use of your soup! I'm curious what you'll end up doing with those large amethyst rectangles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pieces - all so different. I like that you kept the hoarded bead simple. I often do that with really special beads. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete