Monday, September 1, 2014

                                                     Blu Mudd Design!

I am honored to be part of the Blu Mudd Design Team of talented jewelry designers and of course to use Moriah Betterly's beautiful ceramic components!

I was sent a fall assortment of an oak leaf bracelet bar, an acorn connector and 3 tube beads with little leaf designs on them!

As soon as they arrived I started gathering beads to use and found that I had accumulated a mountain of them.  It took a while to winnow them down to the few items I would use, but i did it!

I grabbed this and that out of the pile and started to place my design on my bead board-yes I use one.  Magnesite, Czech Picasso Beads, Czech Fire Polished Beads, Chain and Vintage Tassels that I updated with the tube beads!

Never one to conform, I chose to use the oak leaf as a focal piece of my triple strand necklace.

I have to say that although I was happy with my first design I couldn't leave it alone and  revamped the inner and outer strands by changing out the outer one completely while the inner one just got an adjustment with the acorn connector changing position.

The finishing touch to the jewelry suite is the tassel earrings!

I hope you like my design because I really enjoyed the challenge!

Robin


No comments:

Post a Comment