Monday, September 1, 2014

                                           14TH Blogger/Non-Blogger Challenge   and the inspiration photo!

As usual I procrastinated until the very last minute for this challenge.  I only entered one
                                        Woodland Creatures/Father Christmas.

I actually bought the ceramic beads right away, but let them simmer with the others in
the bead soup pot until they were ready to be served up into a necklace! The crystals
and other beads started to boil and once I added the Christmas  tree clasp and the flower
focal that looked like a wreath I knew it was done and ready for its photo op at 10:45 pm
on Sunday, August 31ST!

                                          Here it is...my creation!  I hope you like it!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment